NDC Membership is open to any past or present resident, college student, business operator, or employee of the Northeastern Pennsylvania area who work within the applied arts.
NDC Membership Fees:
Professionals – $30/year
Students – $10/year
Member benefits include:
- Design Competitions – Access to NDC run design competitions and challenges
- Group Shows – Eligibility to exhibit your work in one of six yearly NDC group shows
- Voting Rights – Each member shall be eligible to appoint one voting representative to cast the member’s vote in association elections.
- Portfolio Reviews – Access to quarterly portfolio & WIP reviews
- #Slack Chat– Access to the official NDC #Slack team which includes channels for design advice, inspiration, and job opportunities
- NDC Website listing – Name, position and link included on official NDC website
- Collaboration Opportunities – Join up with other members of the NDC
- Shop Talks – Access to monthly Shop Talks. Opportunity to apply to become a Shop Talk speaker
- Design Events – Discounted admission to NDC Design events including guest speakers, panels, workshops and more
- Outings – Discounted rates to outings, including Philly & NY Agency tours and Museum trips
- Conferences – Discounted rates to regional conferences including Create Upstate, Weapons of Mass Creation and more
- Screenings – Discounted admission to special film screenings
- Member Happy Hours – Network with other NDC members and have the opportunity to get advice, promote yourself, etc.
- Student Internship and jobs– network with local creatives to find out about opportunities
- NDC Annual (Starting in 2018) Eligibility to have work showcased in NDC’s yearly annual.
Ready to get involved? Sign up today!